Reading List and Graphic Organizers
You will be utilizing the New York Public Library (NYPL.org) to access books. You will need to have a library card, which you can request online.
You go to NYPL.org and
1. Click on the tab Get a Library Card.
2. Click on SimplyE app (there are additional instructions for android or iOs)
3. Once downloaded, you have an open-source to available EBooks and can
search by topic, genre, interests, etc.
4. Look at the videos below for Androids and iOs
Here is a suggested reading list from the NYPL this summer: (but you may also choose any appropriate book on their Lexile level)
How They Choked: Failures, Flops, and Flaws of the Awfully Famous
Georgia Bragg | E-Audiobook
Sea Sirens: A Trot & Cap'n Bill Adventure
Amy Chu | E-Book
The Prince and The Dressmaker
Jen Wang | E-Book
- Sandwiches! More Than You've Ever Wanted To Know About Making and Eating America's Favorite Food
Alison Deering | E-Book
Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoods: 20 Chilling Tales from the Wilderness
Hal Johnson | E-Book